Welcome! And thank you for your interest in using our services. We are a reliable, trustworthy, professional, fully insured company, with 24/7 customer service, easy online payment options and online tools to schedule or change appointments via a live online operator. We cover most areas of LA County, Pasadena, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, and Ventura County. Our teams work Monday through Sunday, making it a lot easier to schedule an appointment at any time and day of the week and weekends.
Service One “Initial/Detail Cleaning”
We start by doing the initial/detail cleaning. The initial/detail cleaning consists of cleaning everything in your home and/or office top to bottom and side to side, including main windows (inside only) with in our reach. We sanitize bathroom(s) and deep clean all other rooms, including our favorite living space, the kitchen! We charge hourly for this service and we recommend it to all new accounts, especially if you have not maintained your home or office in the last 3 weeks. During the initial/detail cleaning you are in charge of the crew’s time, therefore if you want the crew to concentrate on a specific room(s), or spend an exact number of hours, feel free to give them your instructions or let your account representative know the exact number of hours you would like us to spend in your home and/or office. Please keep in mind that the time limit you give the team might not be sufficient to deep clean all rooms due to its condition and/or size.
We recommend this service to on-call accounts, one time cleanings, post construction cleaning and move in / out.
Service Two “Regular Cleaning/Maintenance”
The Regular Cleaning consists on cleaning the main traffic areas and main windows, all other areas and windows get rotated per visit. A regular cleaning has a time limit, which is based on the size of your home/office, condition, service frequency, special requirements and budget. This service will help you maintain your home clean. Here’s what our Regular Cleaning covers and please keep in mind that you can customize it to fit your needs:
- Kitchen - wash dishes (1 – 10), wipe all appliances, clean inside & out of refrigerator or oven, wipe counter tops, clean inside & out of microwave, wipe all kitchen cabinets, wipe kitchen walls, corners and baseboards, clean stove, clean light fixtures & switches, mop/vacuum floors.
- Bathrooms - clean light fixtures, sanitize toilet, deep clean shower & bathtub, clean all glass doors, clean bathrooms doors & door frames, wipe down all walls, clean baseboards, deep clean sink(s), clean mirrors, clean all floor corners, wipe counter top(s), wipe clean all cabinet doors and around the edges, clean all nic-nacs such as pictures frames, candle holders, etc.., vacuum/mop floors.
- Dusting - dust bedrooms, living room(s), office(s), dinning room(s), den & hallways, change bed linens, dust all appliances: VCR/DVD, TV, Lamps, ceiling fans, entertainment equipment, computers, clean mirrors, clean all light switches, dust nic-nacs: picture frames, candle holders, etc.., vacuum sofas (every other visit), remove spider webs, dust dressers, dust closet doors, vacuum tracks, wipe main walls (all others every other visit), clean baseboards, wipe clean doors/door frames.
- Floor/Windows - clean main windows. (inside only/all others get rotated per visit), clean and dust main blinds (all others get rotated per visit), mop/vacuum floors & carpets. Wax hardwood floors once a month if applicable.
- Light Laundry (extra charge) – up to 2 loads of laundry wash, dry, fold and put away.
- Outside Furniture (extra charge) – clean/wash your patio furniture, per visit or per request.
A clean working environment enhances the productivity, health, and work experience of your employees, improving morale and increasing efficiency. We work hard to earn your trust and confidence, going beyond just meeting your business’s daily cleaning needs. Our comprehensive range of cleaning services includes:
- Dust/clean ceiling vents, walls, windows and windows sills, blinds, furniture, picture frames, trashed emptied, vacuuming of carpet / mop all floors, conference room cleaning, kitchen/lunch room cleaning, restrooms sanitized, drinking fountain wiping, light switches wiping.
- Replace/maintained hand paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, toilet paper covers, etc…
- Lobby vacuuming/mopping, hallway vacuuming, stair vacuuming and moping, hard floor polished, metal polishing.
- Exterior – Sidewalk and/or parking lot sweeping/washing.